Neuron Robotics has just launched an ad in Robot Magazine. We look forward to the next few months.Continue reading
On Wednesday, November 10th, I attended the 20th Mass Innovation Night.
As always, many thanks to our hosts, Bobbie Carlton and Dan Englander. For a change of pace, the event was held at Clock Tower Place in Maynard. I now have a new appreciation for my GPS Unit. Maynard is close but it's a lot of back roads.
The presenting companies were:
- Active Interview – Web-based video interviewing
- Novell Pulse — Real-time enterprise collaboration technology
- iCreate to Educate — Innovation in K-12 STEM learning, and,
- Spreadable — Powerful word-of-mouth tool
The companies with tables were:
- WaySavvy, a travel app, which was apparently a last-minute replacement for Caveman Case Co., which makes handmade iPad cases
- Mtiks — Anti-piracy solution for iOS apps
- Webiva — A CMS for web professionals, and,
- Weed lance — The best weeder ever
The experts were:
- Clock Tower Law Group - they help inventors, entrepreneurs, and established businesses acquire and maintain patents, trademarks, and domain names for their products and services. And! I knew of their principal, who is Erik J. Heels -- I recall reading his technology columns in the ABA Journal, lo these many years ago, back when I used to wear a lawyer hat
- Schneider Associates - they are a full-service marketing communications agency
- Springboards - they are a provider of professional communications coaching and English language training to both the talented entrepreneur and the talent-driven enterprise.
- Structured Information - articles, white papers and Wikipedia entries for technology companies.
- Joel Foner and Ellie St. George Godfrey - they run a program called "Leading Teams Beyond Fear and Panic", and,
- Evarts Coaching - they help professionals to achieve clarity and attain influence.
It was great to see these familiar faces:
- Barb Finer of Quivivity
- Ben Hron of VC Ready Law
- David Lopez of Sales Training for Start Ups
- Heinz Bachmann of CustomRF
- Writer Janet Egan
- Kelley Kassa of Midnight Oil Writing
- Mark Sprague
- Masoud Shadravan
- Rich Sands, and
- Tara Greco.
I had a great time as always and am looking forward to December, when this event will be back in Waltham and again at the Charles River Museum of Industry & Innovation. Continue reading
Posts by Tags
Award BCS Bowler Communications System Cambridge Robotics Demo DyIO Educational robots Intellectual Property iRobot Create LinkedIn Maker Faire Maker Faire RI Mass Inno Mass Innovation Modules Neuron Robotics News Presentation Products Projects Providence Robotics Robotic art Robotics Community Robotics Companies Somerville Robotics Talk TEDxBoston TEDxBoston 2010 Waltham Robotics Worcester Robotics WPI